527 Central Avenue

527 Central Avenue

Capitol Lexington Motor Company

This two-story brick building was built in the early 1920s as Capitol Lexington Motor Company and Breslin & Kulzer auto repairs and tires, a use which lasted into the early ’40s. By 1945, it became the third and perhaps final location of L.R. Mack, Studebaker dealer, in this area of Central Avenue.