504 Central Avenue

504 Central Avenue

L. R. Mack Packard and Dodge

Apparently constructed as the second location of L. R. Mack Packard and Dodge in the late 1920s, this simple one-story pressed brick building became the Albany district office of the New York State Bureau of Motor Vehicles by 1950. It served that purpose for about ten years and has recently been converted to housing.