08 May 470 Central Avenue
Charles Barnes dealership for REO Speedwagon
Constructed in the late 1920s as the Charles Barnes dealership for REO Speedwagon, by 1940 this two-story concrete building was Mosher Brothers Used Cars. During the late 1940s, it became Yager Pontiac, a business which lasted for nearly 30 years. It was recently altered by
the removal of some of its detailing.
(Albany Public Library)