04 May 314 Central Avenue
(Gone?) William Schupp Autos
This two-story pressed brick building was constructed in the early 1910s as the first hore of William Schupp Autos, a use which lasted into the late 1920s. It later becare Beverwyck Motors, in honor of the Dutch name of Albany, and by 1935 was Burlingame Motors, sellers of Studebaker. In 1950, another car dealership was located here and after that time was used for non-auto-related businesses.