476 Central Avenue

476 Central Avenue

Gahran-Pinchbeck Company

One of the finest and most intact examples of its type on Central, this two-story classically inspired building was constructed in the early 1920s as Gahran-Pinchbeck Company, autos. By 1930 it was Gahran Buick, and in the late ’30s it became Capitol Buick, a dealership which lasted here more than 30 years.